SomaFM independent internet radio
Monday, December 24, 2007
Link Wray - The Swan Demos (1964)

I bought this vinyl album a few years ago, for a very small price. It contains alternative takes and out-takes of otherwise known tunes by that great surf-axeman, Link Wray. I lent the album to a friend who inconsiderately left it in his car one very hot summer's day and, subsequently, the vinyl got warped and so did my mind. Luckily, I had managed to rip the record before it became redundant. The original vinyl had no cover, as it came in a simple black cardboard sleeve. Thus, I scanned the vinyl tag. Encoding quality is very high and, apart from a few clicks and pops, you'll be able to enjoy this great album. Try to locate the vinyl (there has been no CD reissue of this) and if you find two copies, please let me know!!!

Get it here
posted by Nada at 2:05 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At December 28, 2007 at 5:21 AM, Blogger unapatatras

    σαν τα χιόνια!
    gracias για το ηχοδωράκι :-)
    καλή χρονιά σου εύχομαι!

    take care
    take five
    take the A train
    και άλλα πολλά εμπριμέ